NK - Saturday At The Park

Ly. Laron the Dark laron at mmind.net
Wed Nov 25 14:27:44 PST 1998

*sniffle* Mercy, with all this preparation you guys are making me . . ME
want to drive to Tulsa and see this.

Good eve'nin dear folks,
Yup, it's the little known, little heard from Gnome Valeian. . . (who
incidentally is in trouble. . . is ALWAYS in trouble again.).  I do
regret that it's been so long and I haven't even got to run my mouth on
this list yet.  We shall have to fix that.  I've been too sick to do
anything. . . but I'm ALMOST better. .I think.  can't go outside still,
but I'm getting there.  Sooooo. . . Ummm. . . Who's free December 3?
*sneaky grin*  I have a boon to pick with ye, friends of ours. . .

Oh, and Dairmuid, would ye be so kind as to remind me when the local
heralds meet again?  I'm afraid that I got so sick after Margrave, with
the fevers and all I've completely forgotten. . . Margrave.  *laughs*
And everything after.

*sigh* Be'dread it's time to go back to bed. . I'm being shooed. . .
thanks fer listenin. . .

The sick one,
Laron