NK - NRWarlord - attn: parents

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Thu Apr 1 09:15:41 PST 1999

>From our esteemed Northern Regional co Steward...

If any of you had hesitations about coming to NR Warlord, because it runs
into
Easter and you didn't want to let the kids miss out on a traditional hunt,
just to let you know : in addition to the wonderful programs Aisling has
arranged for the wee ones, we are planning to have a hunt, with plastic eggs
filled with goodies, (so we don' t even have to mind the forcasted rain!)
and
the baskets will be provided.

Pass the info along, if  you know that would allow someone to feel better
about coming. We'll all enjoy it right along with the halflings!

Merci,
Anawyn