NK - Looking for 2 old helms

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Wed Apr 7 00:18:16 PDT 1999

Greetings
We are in search of two old helms of any style. If they are in need of
some repair (preferably not major) that is ok. We are trying to put
together a couple of extra sets of armor for new fighters to practice in
while they put together their own setup. So far we have everything we
need
short of the gauntlets and helms. Most of all we are hoping not to spend
a lot of money since we are doing this out of pocket. Donations are
always greatly appreciated. Or, we may be able to strike a trade.

Please reply privately.

Thanks
Ld. Tristan de Rochebrune
Chieftain of the Border Reavers