NK - My SCA Name!

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:56:57 PDT 1999

     Unfortunately, that's a problem with AOL.  There are so many
users that it's difficult to get a screen name that isn't already in
use.  I was setting up an account for my Dad Le Roy Veale some time
back.  You wouldn't think with that unusal a name it would have been a
problem.  I tried several derivations on his name and intials but
ended up having to settle for the screen name LVeale2301 at aol.com.
Sheesh!

     I realize YOU have no delusions of grandeur, so I wouldn't have
been offended.  This can be a touchy subject with some as there have
been a FEW (though not many) who have attempted to award themselves
the title before in this manner.  Hope this hasn't caused you too much
of a headache.  In my book you already comport yourself as a lady.
Con mucho afficionado,
(With much affection,)
-Belle

---"Rebecca M. Heydon" <rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu> wrote:

> Well, I guess it's just your bearing that lends to the addition of
title. :-)

> We'll have to remedy that....
>
> Rowan
>
> At 03:27 PM 4/9/1999 EDT, you wrote:
> >Greetings!
> >    As of late my SCA name has been included on several lists (this
is a
> good
> >thing, I think)!  Unfortunately, LOL, I have been given an AoA
without
> >earning one!  My screen name my be the cause of this but a few
people are
> >slightly disgruntled!  My name is Elisabeth de Calais...without the
"Lady."
> >Sorry for taking your time but, I would appreciate it if the
appropriate
> >corrections could be made in the future.  Getting tired of
shoveling the
> >s--t!  Thank you.
> >

> >Sincerely,
> >

> >  Elisabeth de Calais
> >
> end
> ******
> Rebecca M. Heydon
> University of Tulsa
> College of Law Library
> ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
> fax:  918-631-2151
> rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
> "Language is the light of the mind."
> 		--John Stuart Mill
> ******

===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox