NK - Demo next Wednesday ?

pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov
Tue Apr 13 08:52:07 PDT 1999

     I'm trying to drum up interest for a demo at my son Nathanial's
     school, in Sand Springs, for next Wednesday, April 21st, at 1:00
     (sounds like a good long lunch hour, to me).

     A little background. He has had the same teacher for two years and he
     has talked about the SCA so much in class, that she called wanting us
     to do a demo.  It will be two classes, approximately 40 children. One
     class, Nathanial's, will be 3rd grade. The other class will be 5th
     graders.

     I chose next Wednesday because that is Nathanial's birthday. He'll be
     9 years old.

     The school is easy to find, in Sand Springs. (Yes, it's semi-close to
     where wInterKingdom was.)  You take the Keystone Expressway to the
     Wilson/Highway 97 exit. Turn North/Right on Wilson to 3rd Street. Turn
     East/Right on 3rd to Roosevelt. I figured we'd be on the playground.

     Nathanial enjoys fighting, dancing and bardic, so everyone is invited.

     Please let me know if you are interested.

     My e-mail is sofia-b at msn.com or call me at 599-7908.

     sofia-b