NK - TURN YOUR LIGHTS ON

DNorthkeep at aol.com DNorthkeep at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 19:23:32 PDT 1999

>>                 Turn On Your Lights for America>> >
>> > As I was driving to work this morning I passed by an elementary
school
>> and>> > noticed that the flag had been lowered to half-mast in
memory of the
>> > students and their families in Littleton, Colorado. What a
wonderful
>> > gesture that simple act is. But, I thought to myself, what can I
do to
>> > show others that I too am deeply affected by this tragedy.>> >
>> > Turn on a light. Turn on my headlights. Turn on my porch light.
But how
>> do>> > I get this message to others? Use the Internet. I*m sending
this
message>> > to everyone on my email list and am asking that you do
the same.>> >
>> > I am going to turn on my headlights on Friday morning on my way
to work,
>> > on Saturday as I run my errands and especially on Sunday as I go
to my
>> > place of worship. I*m also going to turn on my porch lights on
Friday,
>> > Saturday and Sunday night.>> >
>> > I*m going to turn on my lights for the families in Littleton to
show>them
>> > that I care about them, that I feel the pain and hurt and
heartache. I*m
>> > going to turn on my lights for what is right about this country.
I*m
>> going>> > to turn on my lights against the darkness, the anger and
the
prejudice.>I hope you will join me. One light is not much but put
them
together and>we>> > can light up the world.>> >
>> > Turn on your lights * show that you stand for what is right about
>> America.
>> > And as you turn on your headlights and porch lights this
weekend; turn>on
>> > the light in your heart and soul. Show the world that this is
not what
>> > America is all about. With your light shining bright, along with
others,
>> > we can come together (if only for a brief moment) and combat the
evil
>> that>> > confronts us all.>> >
>> > Please pass this email on to everyone on your address list. Lets
see if
>> we>> > can get this message to everyone across this great country
before
Friday>> > morning and use lets the Internet for what it was intended
- good. >>