NK - SpringFest last Saturday.....

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon Apr 26 06:44:41 PDT 1999

I just wanted to thank those of you who showed up and fought or showed up
and lent color and atmosphere in spite of the weather, etc.  Through no
fault of our own, SpringFest wasn't quite what it was last year.  However,
I have already received a couple of questions about the SCA from people who
saw us there Saturday so all was not in vain.

Again, my thanks for those of you took the time to stay.  Perhaps the
weather will cooperate next year.

In service,

Rowan
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."