NK - Boffers

Ciana ciana at geotec.net
Fri Apr 30 17:19:33 PDT 1999

Merrick

Actually what time is it?  My boys have games tomorrow.  So it is going to
be extremely hard to show up with them....plus, John has to get this damn
project done work and will be working.  He is the one that should be showing
up with the boys.

Please call me tonight or in the morning to let me know.  Don't send an
e-mail about this because I probably will not be back on the net tonight!!

Thanks

Ciana