NK - Sad News!!

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 11:41:33 PDT 1999

 Sorry to interrupt your day.  I have something that I should share.  Pamela
of Northkeep's sister was killed in a car accident, on Sunday evening, in
front of Woolaroc Museum.  This, of course, has been quite hard, as well as
taxing, on her and her family.  Please hold a good thought for them during
the funeral today and during their grieving process.  Your thoughtfulness is
appreciated!  Her e-mail address is DNorthkeep@ aol.com!
                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                 Elisabeth de
Calais