NK - Demo next Wednesday ?

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:17:57 PDT 1999

I don't think that I can make it 'cause of school, but I'd be happy to
loan our Demo Album plus any A&S type stuff if someone could come by
and pick it up? 8-}
-Belle
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox

---pwells at oknd.uscourts.gov wrote:

>      Nathanial likes the fighting, dancing and bardic. I think that
A&S
>      would be good, also.  It's 3rd and 5th graders. I was hoping to
get a
>      some music and a couple of people willing to teach dance.
Nathanial