NK - LET'S PARTY GANG!!!!!!

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 11:49:02 PDT 1999

Greetings,
   There will be a cook-out, at Pamela of Northkeep's house, Tuesday, April
20th 1999 at 6:30 pm.  Burgers and such will be provided!  Please bing a side
dish of your liking.  Mundane dress is cool and childern are very welcome.
It will be B.Y.O.L. and this is to celebrate several April birthdays ( HL
Beorhtlic and Ldy. Elisabeta, just to name a few) We will also have cake and
ice cream so come and have FUN!  You can e-mail me (Elisabeth de Calais) at
LdyCalais at aol.com or Pam at DNorthkeep at aol.com or call me at 918-425-0811.
Thanks hope you can come!

Sincerely,

Elisabeth de Calais