NK - RE:Malcolm's brain

MofLGM at aol.com MofLGM at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 22:06:44 PDT 1999

Please take this in the serious manner in which it is intended.  Do not, I
repeat, do not ever, ever, ever, try to go through Missouri with a trailer
and Faucon.  I don't care if Faucon is in the trailer or on the trailer or
what.  Doom and disaster will strike.  It happened to Keigan years ago and it
happend to me a month ago.  So the curse is still potent.

In a nutshell we blew a transmission cooler line on Linda's van about an hour
past Joplin.  Her's was the one pulling the trailer and Faucon was driving
when it happened.  Anyway it took from about 2pm till almost 10 pm before we
got the situation corrected enough so that we could get back on the road the
next day.  Oh what fun.

Pool party will be in July if we get the boxes dealt with by then.  See ya
there.
Malcolm