NK - Question from the Tulsa-Geographically Challenged

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 23 23:38:27 PDT 1999

At 12:36 AM 4/24/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Prepare to snicker, but where is TU located in Tulsa?
>Also, is there any chance that the Perfectly Cold and Abusive Woman
>might be present?
>
>Valstarr

TU is kinda sorta north of 11th between Delaware and Harvard.
Like Marrik said, the "U" is at 5th and Delaware.

As for the other...well, it is TU...you may not get what
you seek, but I'm sure there might be one or two "chill and
b*tchy" on campus.

Gio....who can't be blamed for his words...he worked a 12 hour
day and has to be back at work in five and a half hours.
Gio
Northkeep
Ansteorra