NK - Any Takers? - Lillies!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 07:50:33 PDT 1999

Bet you thought I meant the war - NO! The real thing - water lillies! Been
cleaning out my pond this weekend and found that  I have a dangerous overload
of water lillies. If any of you are interested, I will bring them with me to
populace Monday.
butter (sigh). Have produced flowers every day for years, during the summer
months, and are hardy if kept below freeze level in a pond. (Do I sound like
a catalogue?)
I also have some dwarf cattails to find a foster home for.
E-mail or call me, I have plenty - I even have one extra tub with lillies
established in it if you have a water feature with a lot of room, or if you
just have a water barrel, a small one would work well. Let me know!
Anawyn
250-7877