NK - Boffers

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Fri Apr 30 11:29:35 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the populace of Northkeep, especially Parents of children
wishing to participate with boffer weapons.

We will have to have a sit down chat about what is gonna happen, and open
discussion about the rules covering what we expect of our children
participants and more importantly, what I will call the Little League
Syndrome, ya know where mom and dad get a little to wrapped up emotionally
in the child's RECREATIONAL activities.

First every Parent\Child combination needs to download and\or print off a
copy of the Ansteorran Youth Boffer and Youth Chivalric Rules and Guidelines
found at www.southern.ansteorra.org/boffer.html more importantly, you need
to read and understand it.

First meeting will be tomorrow, Saturday, May 1st, at fighter practice.

Merrik viltar har
Northkeep Knight Marshall