NK - To Ship Maria

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Thu Apr 1 14:54:16 PST 1999

In a message dated 4/1/99 11:41:21 AM Central Standard Time, rebecca-
heydon at utulsa.edu writes:

<< Sorry to hear about the yucky!  (A rare beast...found in some fast food
 restaurants and other such locales...).

 We talked bad about you like we always do. :-)

 Will we see you at Warlord this weekend?

 Rowan >>

Ah, good.. I'd have not felt right if you hadn't been talking bad about me!,
hehehe

I think we're gong to come out during the days. I don't want to sleep in the
rain so we'll probably go home when things wind down at night. If anyone needs
any help with anything, though... please let us know and we will do our best
:)

Elspeth