NK - IS THIS THING ON???

Kevin K. Kaeding igrok42 at geocities.com
Tue Apr 20 15:05:22 PDT 1999

I am sorry to announce that the ShipMaria will not be there tonight,
although we had hoped we would be able to come... and I'm not sure whether
we will be at fighter practice tomorrow or not... it seems that the smallest
member of our crew has decided that he needs to be in the hospital for a bit
(nothing to worry about, just breathing problems that run in the family) but
Elspeth and Matias are spending most of their time up there, and I am
watching the other two, so that's where we are.

Lazarus von Keiserberg  igrok42 at geocities.com
M.K.A. Kevin K. Kaeding  kkaeding at mail.usa.com