NK - Linen for Light Weapons Armor

merle at webzone.net merle at webzone.net
Mon Aug 2 09:56:13 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I understand that linen has been approved for use in light weapons.
I know that it has to be a tight weave and three layers. Don
Navarre showed off his new armor at our fighter practice Saturday.

Where can I get a copy of the new rules concerning linen in armor?
Where can I buy this linen? How tight does the weave have to be?

Thanks in advance,
Kostia

PS I wonder if the heavy weapons people could make linen gambesons?
| Man is most nearly himself when he achieves |
| the seriousness of a child at play.         |
|    -Heraclitus, Greek philosopher (500 B.C.)|
|"Christopher Merle" <merle at webzone.net>      |