NK - Dance Guild mtgs-Thanks!

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon Aug 2 13:15:08 PDT 1999

It's not so bad...and we do have a fledgling Medieval Society at TU that
could use a boost...and Wednesday night fighter practice...and
Officers'....for me, it's not so much the driving as it is the parking.
That is sometimes problematic....

Rowan

At 03:01 PM 8/2/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>yewww, I do not like driving down there.

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."