NK - Youth fighting

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:27:54 PDT 1999

Oh, okay---  [grumble grumble] I'm really
looking foward to it...
--Zahava
p.s.
I came in late to Populas last monday so forgive
me asking something I know was discussed then,
but are you still looking for a person to be the
Youth Rapier Marshal here in Northkeep?

---"Rebecca M. Heydon"
<rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu> wrote:

> Well, I'm the person you'll need to talk with.
 Since things were just
> signed 2 days ago (and on a weekend no less!),
not much has happened yet.
> I suspect, since most of the Big Wigs are
going to Pennsic, classes for
> getting authorized as an adult marshal won't
begin happening until September.

> Rowan
>
> At 01:37 PM 8/2/1999 -0700, you wrote:
> >Are there any particulars about an adult
marshal
> >class for youth rapier?  Is there anyone in
> >particular that I need to get in contact with
> >about it?
> >
> >Thanks for the info!
> >Zahava batHannah
> >

> >---"Rebecca M. Heydon"