NK - Question

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Thu Aug 5 14:23:21 PDT 1999

Smack!  (Hey, Ricardo, whattaya know!  I finally pulled off that rising
snap shot!)

Now, while Diarmaid rubs his noggin, let me say that painfully long
meetings is one of the prices I pay for the privilege of being a peer.
 Believe me, there's no other reason for sitting through a long meeting at
the end of the day with your feet hurting and your stomach rumbling, but
that duty pulls you through it.

Free time?  What's that?

Talana