NK - Free Time

Kathy Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 5 15:17:42 PDT 1999

Thanx for the informative answer, Ly. Rowan!  FYI, Free Time for August
will be
the 15th & 29th.  It runs from 3 to 8 p.m.; feel free to drop in any time
during that
range.  Etienne & I live at 1314 S. Atlanta Pl., AKA "That Part of Town
Whither
Maidenhair Hateth to Drive."

Personally, I'm a big fan of the alphabetical street naming system--makes it
easy to find garage sales.  :-)

Rosamund