NK - Desperatly Seeking Heloise

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Aug 11 07:28:50 PDT 1999

My brothers wife is one of those that can't speak of the affore mentioned
topics.  She supposedly just has a very very weak stomach.  My brother said
he had to change alot of his conversational habits that were very acceptable
at the dinner table and away in our home growing up.
I am sorry...but I myself really do find it funny, my sons are the same way.
I do try to discourage certain topics when dining outside the home.  You can
get some very nasty looks from some that overhear us.
lol
Maidenhair