NK - What makes a peer?

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Wed Aug 11 09:05:35 PDT 1999

 It's a peer's
>obligation to give back to others the same help, encouragement, support
>and teaching he got himself.  Because, believe me, the medallion is a
>pretty paltry reward for all the hours of work, travel, research etc.
>that is necessary to gain a peerage.  The journey is its own joy and its
>own reward and part of it is helping others find the joy in this game no
>matter what their goals.  That's both the duty and the pleasure of
>peerage.
>	Hope this isn't too smarmy.
>
>					Baroness Catrin
>on whic

Not smarmy at all.  It brought to life the song that I heard Simone sing
about the dream.  I am sorry I will miss you at the newcomers meeting and
the next bardic guild, but have commitments in Tahlequah those days.  Kit
has been practicing with the songs you gave her and I would appreciate
copies of what is done at the next bardic guild, thanks ahead of time.

Susan of Northkeep

Susan
shamrock at intcon.net