NK - Merrik's likes

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 12 10:28:44 PDT 1999

Well, gee....should I be offended?

I put up with him because I'm rather fond of him, brashness and all.

As a transplanted Irishwoman, I'm still learning the ways of the Norse and
I must admit I find them strange at times.  If nothing else, the Norse are
never dull. :-)  (But they eat those weird fried animal skins...).

Rowan

At 11:56 AM 8/12/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>most diffinitely.   How does Milady Rowan put up him?  but then again, it is
>to my understanding that viking ladies have a tendency to turn a blind eye
>to their husbands behavior.
>
>Maidenhair

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."