NK - Meat is a jealous God

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Thu Aug 12 21:43:24 PDT 1999

Subject: NK - Meat is a jealous God

>Nope, baby calf meat. After all, if a woman is willing to wear baby calf
>meat for you, you know you are in the right spot and it is okay to spring
>for a second round of drinks....

Marrock, if you're going to quote from the Book of Frank (the Frank), finish
the quote! (Lest ye burn in Heckfire Eternal, vile heretic!)

"Meat is a jealous God, meat bring pain"

And if *ever* I heard of a situation where there was going to be some
serious pain, hanging out with a chick who wears raw meat as an enticing
adornment surely is it.

But, hey - on the other hand, if it's pain later & girl now, and she's not
wearing raw *chicken*........

Piotr (hee hee hee)

Carol & Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Hers:"Not in MY house, you don't!"
His:"Stop slapping. I'm silly already..."