NK - We are only mere women?: - rising of the star song

GarethS at tisi.com GarethS at tisi.com
Fri Aug 13 12:27:24 PDT 1999

ever have one of those songs you just can't get out of your head?  Well,
many thanks to my wife for putting this one in my head "again" (remember
that when you have to come to the hospital to visit me because I've lept out
the the window screaming "Noooo! make it stop!!!!!"

 We're the Vikings
by Runewolf the Skald

Here we come
Across the northern sea