NK - Labor Day Weekend Fabric Shopping Expedition

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Aug 15 15:40:55 PDT 1999

Hello, everyone!

	I am planning to check out the Labor Day sales at most of the
fabric stores in town sometime on Labor Day weekend.  It is one of the
big sales of the year where they get rid of summer fabric at excellent
discounts and show the new line of winter fabrics (sometimes with
preseason sale prices).
	If any of you newcomers or otherwise would care to join me, let
me know.  If I get any newcomer response, I can turn it into a class
that I have taught before, called "Choosing Period Fabric/And Good Fakes
for Ansteorran Climates".  I know how to pick the right stuff (learning
the hard way through buying the wrong stuff too many times!)  I can help
you save some time and money and hopefully get some nice cloth that is
easy to work with and will make some good garb.
	If you're interested, let me know and we'll settle on what day
of the weekend works best.  Yes, I know that's the weekend of Wiesen-
feuer Baronial, but I'm not planning to go (budget realities require me
to choose one event in September and I would rather go to Mooneshadowe
Defender), anyway, the sale is when it is.  So interested parties let
me know.  Maybe we can make a day of it and have lunch somewhere and hit
all the fabric stores.  We'll see!

				Baroness Catrin