NK - Newcomer- Welcome

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 17:41:33 PDT 1999

 I would be the one to talk to you, among others, since that is my job. I am
the Hospitaller for our barony, and will be glad to help introduce you into
the group. They aren't that hard to get to know. Colorful? Well, yes, I guess
we are nothing if not colorful!  And we do, despite the spirited reparte,
really like each other and get along as a Barony.

If you are interested, please take the plunge and come to the general
populace meeting next Monday August 30th, Martin East Regional Library, 27th
and Garnett, at 7:30. I will be at the back of the room - just come on and
check us out - the meeting should give you a broader perspective of the SCA
in general. Please join us!
Anawyn
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep