NK - Youth fighting in Northkeep

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Aug 24 12:03:48 PDT 1999

Greetings!

So....

I will have copies of the Youth Boffer Rules and the Youth Rapier Rules at
Populace next Monday.  If you are interested in having a copy, could you
please e-mail me so I can get a ballpark figure?

Also, there is a position open for the Youth Rapier Marshal for Northkeep.
Interested applicants need to submit an application to the Seneschal, Their
Excellencies, and Lord Pieter, the Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal.  Copies of
the necessary form are available for download from the Kingdom website or
I'll have some copies with me Monday.

I'm envisioning the introductory meeting happening sometime in the first
half of September.  We'll chat more about that at Populace.  If we need to
have more than one meeting to get everyone covered, we'll do it.

Any questions, fire away!

Rowan
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."