NK - Bardic Guild Yes !

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 16:00:35 PDT 1999

Well, we wondered what happened! Feared, of course, that you might have been
waylaid on the road to Stowe Bardolf by wicked highwaymen!  Hope the throat
is better - and did I hear you say he is performing this Friday at B& N?
Yippee!! Can any of us come? Dennis is a lot of fun, isn't he?
Missed you at the meet, it was mellow - we went over the Ansteorran song book
and had a good sing-a-long. Mistress Catrin and I decided that for the Labor
Day cloth hunt, we would all call ourselves "Textile Vikings" and set about
to "Drape and Pillage"!!!  HAH!
Please post to the net and let folks know about Gareth's appearance and if he
would like us to come.
Love Ya
Anawyn