NK - youth rapier

Tim Kwasny tkwasny at ArkansasUSA.com
Tue Aug 24 21:36:47 PDT 1999

Rowen -

I volunteered for the northern regional youth rapier marshal, and Pieter just e-mailed me verifying that I have been accepted for that position.  (I would have volunteered for Northkeep's youth marshal, but I figure we make it to all of the northern events, but not many of the Northkeep practices.)  I am glad to see interest for youth rapier in Northkeep.

I may not be able to attend populus, but I will try.

(In case I am not there) Of special note:
1.  A parent MUST be in attendance during all official practices for their child to fight, and must be at the list field when their child takes the field.  There has already been a little flak raised in another part of the kingdom, regarding a parent who did not or could not attend practice with their child.  It is unfortunate, (but necessary) that the child could not participate.

2.  In order to avoid so-called "Soccer Parents", unsportsmanly conduct by a parent may cause the marshals to remove them from the list area.  If  the other parent (or legal guardian) is not available... see note number 1  (It is a bummer , but some people can't help being jerks where their children are concerned.)

I hope that youth rapier, and youth boffer give the youth of Ansteorra something to excite and challenge them.  If I can be of any assistance, please contact me:  tkwasny at ArkansasUSA.com

for the children,

HLy.  Therese Maria Giovanni