NK - Wastelands

Patti McCullough paddy at webzone.net
Thu Aug 26 05:58:30 PDT 1999

>I don't have my Black Star handy? Can anyone post what the feast is?
>They usually host a potluck feast and they provide the meat.

No, it's a full feast this year.  Lord Hull is doing it.  The menu is:
bread and flavored butters, vegetables and dip, roast beef, pork ribs,
turkey, potatoes, corn, melon; apple, cherry or pumpkin pie.  The feast
fee is $7 for adults and $5 for children 7-14.

Site fee is $8 for people 16 and older, $5 for children 12-15, and 11 and
younger are free.  They're also having archery, children's archery and
thrown weapons, and A&S, with documentation required.

A word to those who have never been to Roman Nose:  Bring your own
drinking water, especially if you are pregnant or are bringing children.

Sincerely,
Toinette