NK - Dancing Practice

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 23:53:43 PDT 1999

Greetings All,

We will have Dance Practice August 28th, 7pm - (when we're tired), at my
humble and still boxfilled abode.

We will start with very basic steps and move into dances from there.  There
will be Tea, kool-aid and water available for refreshment.  All are welcome
to come and dance with us.

Address:  10164 E. 4th Place
Directions:  Find best route to either Mingo and 4th Place or Garnet and 4th
place.  From Mingo, go east on 4th Place to 10164 (about 3 houses before the
stop sign on the south side).
 OR From Garnet, go West on 4th place through a couple of stop signs, under
Hwy 169.  My house is about 3 houses west of the stop sign on the south side
of 4th pl.

If you get lost or have questions, please call me at 838-3123 and leave a
message.  If it's been hours and I haven't called you back, feel free to try
and reach me @ 231-8957.  Otherwise you can reach Gio at 664-4520 (after 12
pm please)

With as busy as work has been, it's unlikely that I will be able to check
email until very late so a phone call is best to reach me

Sorry for the very short notice.  But hope to see you all there.

Thanks for you time.

Anna and Gio