NK - Dancing Practice

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Sun Aug 29 18:57:34 PDT 1999

At 12:06 PM 8/29/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Hey, how did Dancing go last night? We were SO sorry that we missed it. We
>will also miss archery practice today as well. *sigh* Gareth had to work
>(and when he wasn't there be on immediate call) all weekend. He's there now
>even. I was completely depressed that we missed dancing and Christopher is
>beside himself over missing archery today. Don't those employer people know
>that we are trying to have SCA over here? <grin>

We really enjoyed dancing last night and I can now do the 'Hole in the
wall', we even made free time today.  Tomarrow to populace and the to Drape
and Pilage next weekend.  I need to get a T-tunic and a chamise made up
soon.  SCA does tend to take over life, I feel for those who have to
schedule work in there too.

Susan
shamrock at intcon.net