NK - Thanks!

Miriam Cook miriz at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:07:35 PDT 1999

Absolute quickest way to get from the South (I'm assuming
that you are comming up 75..).  If you don't mind the toll
($0.55), take 75 to the Creek Trnpk, take it east till it
turns left (the hwy does) and becomes hwy169.  Take it to
31st street exit.  Go east on 31st to Garnett... and
you're there (well just about..)
--Zahava

---John Yates <ktmc at icok.net> wrote:

> Thank you, Ladies Rowan and Elisabeth, for the info on
the time. I
> learned from last month's experience of driving through
Jenks, like we
> used to travel to the Farm many years ago, is not likely
the quickest or
> most convenient way to get to the meeting site. I will
likely be using a
> different route! I may get the hang of Tulsa driving
georgraphy yet, one