NK - Drape and Pillage

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Aug 29 14:50:43 PDT 1999

LdyCalais at aol.com wrote:

> Mistress Catrin,
>      I have to work until, about, 1:00 on Saturday.  Is there anyway for
> Olivia and I to meet the group at the first stop?  We really do not wish to
> miss this expedition!  Here we go with that W.O.R.K. thing again!  LOL!
> Thank you once again for doing this.
>                                                              Sincerely,
>                                                                  Elisabeth de
> Calais

	Elisabeth (and Olivia), worry not!  We are only meeting at Anawyn's at
noon to rummage thru her fabric collection (hope I don't get
too many lustful sweaty fingerprints on it) and probably won't actually
launch till about 1:00-ish.  I believe our first stop is at J. Boyer,
home of specialty fabrics and fine linens (Anawyn, is my impression
correct?) so you can meet us there.  If there are any changes of plan,
I'll certainly email you & the list.
	Should be a great fun time.  I live to shop.

					Catrin