NK - Re: Drape & Pillage

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Aug 30 17:39:52 PDT 1999

FalanMacF at aol.com wrote:

> My brains seem to be mushy, but could someone post the time for this & send
> me an address for to meet..  Still debating to spend money at Weisenfer or
> material.
>
> thanks
> Faolan

	Gathering time is noonish at Anawyn's house.  I can't remember
the address (I'm sure she will post it) but the street is just off 71st
between Memorial and Sheridan.  Turn right (north) at the stoplight just
west of Thoreau Demonstration Academy.  Her house is on the right about
a block down the street.  It has gargoyles on the parapet, you can't
miss it.  Anawyn, in a moment of insanity has offered to let us play in
her fabric chest, we must all try not to drool on the cloth.  Our first
stop will be either JoAnn Fabrics on 68th St. or J. Boyer Fabrics at
81st & Harvard, probably about one-ish.  If any have conflicts about
time we will try to accommodate you.  I believe classes should be fun as
well as educational so be prepared to enjoy yourselves!  Wiesenfeuer's
loss will be our gain in beautiful fabrics and swell garb!

					Catrin