NK - Landing Point for the Drakar Cloth Ships

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 18:07:32 PDT 1999

For those who do not have my address: 6925 South 73rd East Ave.
Between Sheridan and Memorial is a stoplight on 71st street - that is 73rd
East Avenue. Turn right coming from Memorial, and left coming from Sherican.
We are the 3rd house down, gargoyles on the battlements - kinda hard to miss!
Other shopping possibilities:
Calico Corners sells discounted upholstery and drapery fabrics, and has some
pretty good choices in their sale area in the back, for heavy fabrics for
men's fighting trousers, and colorful skirts for the later period garbs -
they are at 57th and Peoria.

I am going to do a scouting party at the upholstery fabric place just off of
51st and Memorial, to see if they have anything worthwhile right now -
sometimes they have some really neat trim, and they have cabinet drawers with
short pieces at bargain prices - sometimes just a bit a trim makes an outfit!!

Oh, won't the other baronies just be so jealous?? And, you know, being
beautiful is a very important part of the SCA, so we are just doing our part
to stamp out dowdiness!  LOL

Anawyn
The plum fabric is MINE!!!