NK - Invitation for the Barony to my Wedding

bernice england pinkdiamond at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 16:03:12 PDT 1999

Unto all the good people of Northkeep I give my warmest greetings.

I would like to invite one and all to my wedding on Saturday, July 1,
2000.  It will be at 2:00 P.M. at the Glass Veranda at Forest Ridge Golf
Club.  There will be a reception to follow.  Garb is optional.  I could
only afford to order 125 invitations, so that is why I am posting my
wedding on the list, because I would like to see you all there if you
can make it.

To get to the wedding,  take your best route to the Broken Arrow
Expressway (Highway 51) Eastbound.

Take the B.A. into Broken Arrow, exit the highway at the 71st Street
exit.  This will be the first exit after you pass the Lynn Lane exit.

Turn LEFT (East) on 71st street, (which is called Kenosha in Broken
Arrow), keep to the right hand side of the road, and go for approx. 4
miles until you come to a street called FOREST RIDGE BOULEVARD.  This is
the entrance to the golf club.  It is a big pretty white building.  Turn
RIGHT on Forest Ridge Boulevard, and follow the street into the parking
lot.  The Glass Veranda should be right there in front of you as you
pull in.

I hope to see everyone there!

I was also told by a friend of mine to relay the information that the
bride and groom are registered at Target, even though nobody is required
to get us anything.

Hope to see you there!

Doji Hitori and Ly. Tamara deMontoya
(Owen and Tamara)