NK - Dancing

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 22:46:24 PDT 1999

Greetings all. ..

Thought I would touch base with all the dancers (and those interested).

There are booklets available (two) and we do have music, on CD and Gio has
some on tape.  Please email or call me if you would like a copy of the
booklets, (that way I can make sure I have enough).

About Friday or Sat dance Practices, Gio and I are discussing it and trying
to mesh our schedules so we can have one maybe two a month.  Will post
something when we have confirmed the next practice.

If you have questions or want to call and talk to me, please feel free
(838-3123 due to schedule please not before 9am but up until 12am is fine)

thanks for your attention and interest

Anna
PS   I'm hoping that in another month my schedule might be clear to have
monday night practice again, but won't know for sure till then.  Will keep
you posted on that.  . . .  :-)