NK - Dance Guild mtgs-Thanks!

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at msn.com
Mon Aug 2 13:29:04 PDT 1999

Tulsa University between Harvard and Delaware...  Not Tulsa Community
College... I wanted an education I couldn't afford.

p.s. I like fowl, it is very tasty, and if people are willing to give it to
you, then you don't have to hunt your own down and kill it.

nothing is wrong w/ the neighborhood, Mi Lord.
I just don't like driving in high traffic high stress areas.  Like downtown.
All those blasted one way streets and stop lights at every single corner,
moving at a snails pace w/ everyother person cutting you off and giving you
the bird.
maidenhair