NK - Question

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 5 13:41:00 PDT 1999

Well, most certainly for Pelicans, yes.  But Laurels, for instance, do
metal working or embroidery or illumination or the like extremely,
extremely well.  The are considered by many to be 'experts' in their
respective fields.  Service is most certainly part of who and what they are
but not necessarily the predominant characteristic.  My view of the
Chivalry is much the same.  Service is part of that Order but without being
predominantly an excellent fighter, Master/Sir Dingus would not be a
master/knight. (NOTE:  This is my interpretation, no one else's...).

So yes, I think service is part of these 3 orders and is an excellent
starting point but what else?  What makes someone *want* to become a Peer?

Rowan

At 03:19 PM 8/5/1999 -0500, D. Addington wrote:
>They have gone above the norm in service.?

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."