NK - Free Time

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 5 14:44:04 PDT 1999

Or, a twice monthly event held at Lady Rosamund's house wherein people may
work on projects, may talk SCA, may meet people.  Lady Rosamund's husband
is our Baronial Herald so if he's home that day, it's a great time to talk
heraldry, too.

Rowan

At 04:27 PM 8/5/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>At 04:25 PM 7/12/99 -0500, Janece wrote:
>>...Anyhow, this newbie wants to know...just what IS "Free Time"?...
>
>It's a mythical substance, supposedly doled out in very small units and
horded
>by the very few.  The problem is that it, being "free", isn't worth anything,
>and so few people want it...
>
>Marc

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."