NK - Linen for Light Weapons Armor

MofLGM at aol.com MofLGM at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 19:10:25 PDT 1999

As Therese mentioned the rules haven't changed it's just that someone got
tired of standing around in the Ansteorran summer in armor that is 50%
plastic (ie: Trigger) and found a breathable fabric that would pass the punch
test.

The best source of linen for this purpose is from a place in south Texas.  I
cannot remember the name of the place but if you e-mail Ld. Avery Shaw or
Dona Gweneth at gargoyl1 at flash.net.  Avery has armor made from linen from
this place and it is very nice and from what I remember it wasn't too pricy.

Whatever the name of the place when you get their number you can call them
and ank for the SCA armour linen and they will know what you need.

See, I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth.
Malcolm