NK - Hmmmm...free time.

RavenOak01 at aol.com RavenOak01 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 19:43:55 PDT 1999

If I may be so bold, greetings.

My Name is Tristain Vedillo (Alexis Jacques mundanewise) And am fairly new to
the SCA in general. I am usually serving feast, running errands for the lord
of my house Lucan Silverwolf and my housemate Lord Yoshiie Hokumori.

I have noticed one unwavering equation.

People can produce in the SCA yes, it keeps alive the lost noble traditions
of chivalry, honor, loyalty and fealty. Of its own it is a noble cause but
still a game.

Your mundane job seems to allows you to render greater service to the SCA,
your immediate environment allows you to render greater service to your
mundane job, and your immediate enviorment allows you to render greater
service to yourself.

Perhaps handling your immediate mundane enviorn is the key to finding "free
time".

I thank you for your time and realize that as a 17 year old boy I have little
experience in such vast questions of time and resource management.

Tristain Vedillo, of House Ravenoak