NK - RE: Navtive American Personas

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Sun Aug 8 12:08:08 PDT 1999

Heilsa,
Vanessa Goins wrote:
> It is as Merrick says.  They would have been brought back as
> slaves/curiousities.
Remember a number of individuals (Tecumsa) was educated at Oxford before
returning to the "New World".

> However, I do recall Master William having told
> me once, that he met an individual with an Aztec personna.
Sir Ix (short version, only he can pronounce the entire thing)
Midrealm.  He covers his armor with a jump suit made of leopard print
cloth.  Great guy.  Even his weapons are made to look like Aztec war
clubs complete with simulated obsidian.

I have known a few others who did native american personna but remember
the loacalities  that the eurpoeans got to prior to 1600.  The only
exception I found to that was a fellow who was as close to full blood
Choctaw as exists today and that was the personna he developed.  A
fascinating man.