NK - Reminder - Newcomers Class!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 19:56:47 PDT 1999

That's right, saddle pals, ol' hop along Anawyn is back online - yipa-ty-a!
For our new folks, just a reminder - Newcomers  Class, this Friday, August
13th at 7:30  Address again is : 6925 South 73rd East Ave.  73rd East Ave is
the street with the stoplight between Sheridan and Memorial. Fire station is
on the southeast corner. you will turn north at the stoplight (right from
Memorial, left from Sheridan) . 'The house is grey stone with wrought iron
arches. We are the only castle on the block with gargoyles on the parapet
(pretty hard to miss).

NOITCE: you will not be able to reach me before Thursday - I have to go to
Irving Texas tomorrow through Wednesday, for training on my company's new
computer system. I would rather eat broken glass,  but oh well...
So very glad to have the computer back, but lost a lot of stuff, and the
"enter" key still sticks, but I will live with the frustration.
Leave messages if you have questions, I will answer them on Thursday when I
return.
Bon Jour,
Anawyn