NK - Interests, ideas, newbies...and more

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Mon Aug 9 13:25:00 PDT 1999

	[Addington, Debbie, A]
	my bunch was on the other side of Anawyn.  though we weren't sitting
in our selected spot.

> guitars for a while. We're also planning to go to the Bard's meeting next
> weekend as well. <fingers crossed!>
> Who all is attending that?
	[Addington, Debbie, A]  I know that I am going, but possibly alone.
	Fred might have to work and Perry and Grayson aren't real
comfortable about public speaking.  :)

> >He listens very closely to his ideas about women. = /
>
> Eek!! LOL! Well, at least Merrik is well loved and entertaining. =) Our
> littlest still thinks he might eat her! You don't eat many small children,
> do you Merrik? =)
>
> >Tell me more about your family.  You have 3 kids?  And you and your
> >husband are around 25+ something?
>
> Ummm, yeah, 25+ something, that's us! LOL! I know that Gareth is rolling
> right now.
	[Addington, Debbie, A]
	Now why would he be rolling?  If its because I knew his and your
ages,  well just tell him I said it's a nack that I have.  I have other
specialties as well that are much more mind boggling.  :)

>  HE is 25 I am "+ something". We have the 3 kids, Stonie who's 14
> 1/2, Christopher who's 12 and Caitlin who will be 3 in October. Both of
> the
> boys are really getting into the whole SCA thing! We homeschool, so this
> is
> a real learning experience for us all. Stonie is leaning towards
> Norse/Viking and doesn't know what period and Christopher wants to be
> Scottish about 1200s. It's the kilt thing. I have told them firmly to wait
> until after the class to make ANY decisions.....but to research anything
> they are interested in in the process!
> Gareth sings and plays anything with strings (and then some!), we both
> LOVE
> to bake and cook....and we haven't even poisoned anyone lately.<grin> I do
> needlework, but I'm not good at it. The boys are real interested in the
> archery (especially Christopher), and the fighting.
	[Addington, Debbie, A]
	Perry doesn't cook, even if he is hungrey.  he knows i'll come home
eventually.  I love to cook and bake.  I just recently acquired a 4 string
dulcimer.  I could play when I first got it, now it sounds out of tune and I
do not know the first thing about tuning.  I have a deaf ear I think.

> I about halfway think that they will throw me out of the newcomers class.
> "No, Janece, the question limit for tonight is 1,400. You have quite
> exceeded that, now hush!" LOL!
>
> We didn't get to meet half of the people we wanted to at the revel. I got
> shy bug and didn't mingle at all! =(
	[Addington, Debbie, A]
	OOOOHHHHH, don't be sad now Janece, there will more revels and
activities, we'll get to know each other better, I promise.   *I love to
tease*   :)

> Janece
	[Addington, Debbie, A]
	Maidenhair