NK - The Guideing Hand...Peers

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Aug 10 08:03:39 PDT 1999

very very much so!   And my family, not just the ones that live w/ me, say I
am Damned Good.
My Perry just ordered a set of various sized cast iron dutch ovens, so and
start practicing my cooking on a open hearth.

I used to cook w/ my grandmother all the time outside when I was single and
able to tolerate the heat better. :)

why do ya ask?  Lord Merrick in need of Meat and Potatoes? :)

Maidenhair